Thursday, May 29, 2008

technology is not my friend

Hi all,
1. the website is still pretty minimal, and pretty sad at this point. as many of you heard, the company that made the website lost the entire contents and no longer offers the same one-- therefore kat foley photo gets a whole new look! thanks for your patience!

2. i have a main computer that does all my edits and sizing ( for everything, including the new website) and then I have a tiny little laptop i bring to weddings that isn't capable of handling the photo side of things as well. the main computer died over the weekend thus putting everything behind schedule. I back up all my photos and I know I didn't lose any photo shoots,( crossing my fingers) . i had just backed up most things.

i want to thank my fabulous clients for their patience! much much much appreciated!

No comments: