Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Week!



I am doing all I can to wrap up anything I can before Thanksgiving. Anything you don't hear from me on by Tuesday morning.. then it will be the following week that I'll get back to you. My dog, Canon began the week by digging out the remains of a whole chicken and left me two very clean plastic containers, no signs of the chicken...


I will only be available on Monday ( that is right , I will have Monday hours ) and Tuesday. I do have some photo shoots and a very important date with my niece who is celebrating her 11th birthday! ( I have a tradition of picking up my nieces and nephews on their birthday and spending quality time with them. )

I am also having a little ( emphasis on little ) surgery so I will not be working again until the following week.

Most of all------------- HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY. Hug them tight, listen to their stories ( again) , and be thankful!

No comments: