Sunday, June 29, 2008

congrats emily and chris!

Here is the sneak peek of Saturday's wedding..
My first wedding with llamas..

Or gifts in a canoe...


Both Emily and Chris play Disc Golf ( Ultimate Frisbee... is it the same thing?) I am sure I'll hear someone telling me the proper term, but for now enjoy my first bridal party to play frisbee at the reception ( and the bride still wearing heels, what a champ! )

Dale Fisher's property was almost as beautiful and wonderful as this couple , Emily and Chris who were married there on Saturday.
If you have never seen Dale Fisher's photographs, you are missing out on one of Michigan's most talented photographers, and if you've never seen his Eyry of the Eagle reception center in Grass Lake, MI you are missing out on a great place for weddings!

Curious to know whose wedding is coming next.. say, July 5th...
here they are , Elise and Jon. Bridesmaid one week, bride the next!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat,
Thanks for the great pictures. We look forward to seeing the rest. I thought I would honor your request and tell you that ultimate and disc golf are very different sports, but we do play both. The picture is actually ultimate. Thanks again,

Chris

Unknown said...

Hey Kat!
It was great meeting you on Saturday. I spoke with my mom and we both agree that you and the caterer were our favorite 'hires' for the weekend. Thanks for being such a great addition to the entire day!!!

Niki, the big sis.