Sunday, June 29, 2008

Meet Amanda and her new husband!

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO MADE THIS DAY POSSIBLE...

I have several talented photographers who shoot with me as weddings, all successful in their own right , yet they give up their Saturdays to help me provide amazing images of weddings and I am forever grateful..

Some of these, but not all are ..
Nicoleladonne.com
( how can you not love her work?)
pierrewphotography.com

and two new faces to second shooting with me are-

dustinfrancis.com ( I was his student teacher.. I think I am getting old. He has tons of energy! )

and Mishelle from Bliss Photography at blissbymishelle.com (I was very close to naming my own studio that when I started in 2001.. she has good taste and great images! )

But most of the time, the person keeping me sane and being an all around ROCK STAR shooter for me is Amanda Mae Lauchu. ( She was Hancock until she and Rico got married on May 24) .
She knows exactly what brides are looking for because she just was one!
I'll link to her site soon, but here are some pics from her wedding .
Here are a few from her fabulous wedding..
her great little dog, Starbuck.


at the park


Look at that twirl, she has mad skills...