Thursday, July 3, 2008

god bless thee notre dame.... and jess and drew!


Egads! Directions for her hairstyle from the trial run. I love number 7!


The flowers were simply stunning and as inspiring as the music.

Jessica introduced me to Hanson, as in the MMM Bop band... we rocked out to that album in 1996 in my white Olds with blue velour interior as we drove around South Bend. I was a freshman in college, she was a freshman in high school. As I stood photographing her wedding day, I teared up as I was trying to document it . I couldn't believe this beautiful woman was the same teenager I met way back then. I love her, her family, and I am so happy for her and Drew. ( I am also glad she met her man in Ann Arbor, that means she'll have to come back for visits. )


The Golden Dome of Notre Dame.



It was a great day, you can see more pictures on my website under "featured wedding." If you can't find it, look under the kids gallery for the time being.. my website is still being adjusted. All of Jess and Drew's pictures will be up next week, but for now, enjoy these.
I had so much fun seeing all of you again ( and meeting some new people , too! )

No comments: