Friday, August 8, 2008

Ethan, welcome to the world...














Meet Ethan!
Three days old.
Ethan's mom and I went to college together at Saint Mary's , so we can't help but be Notre Dame fans, and Ethan's dad is quite possibly one of the biggest Michigan fans I have ever met, so we comprised with these photos. I have to admit, that Ethan shuddered a little bit when I put the Notre Dame "Play Like A Champion Today" magnet near him, so maybe he'll follow in dad's footsteps. ( Or maybe he was just cold.. )

This little guy was so sweet and I was absolutely thrilled just to meet him. We took photographs of five generations altogether! He did a great job, and he is certainly lucky to have such great parents and a wonderful family who is welcoming him to the world with open arms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww! How adorable! Congrats, guys. Those pictures w/ the Michigan paraphernalia however, YUCKY! :) Go Bucks!