Friday, August 15, 2008

Facelift time for the Kat Foley PhotoBox!

Undoubtedly, you have seen the car before. You pull up to a stoplight , to only look up and see the baby foot on the back of the car. It is usually at that point that you honk or wave to me, for which I am grateful . If I look baffled , it is only because you don' t have your name on the side of your car, so it takes me a moment to realize I didn't cut someone off, to recognize you and wave back.




The car is getting a facelift, with your help! I will be posting 8-10 pictures that will be in contention to be the new face ( or faces ) of Kat Foley Photo. But, right now, I am taking suggestions. The baby foot will still be on the back , because it is easily recognizable and on most of my promotional materials.

Maybe it was an image from your photo shoot, or one you saw at your friend's house, or from the website. What images do you want to see on the PhotoBox? Keep in mind, I am mainly a baby and child photographer , and do select weddings. So most of the images on the car, I'd like to be of babies and children, but I am open to suggestions!

Email your image number or description to katfoleyphoto@yahoo.com and maybe it will become a finalist in "Operation Facelift. "

Your opinion matters! Thank you for helping me get a new look! It is an honor to be your family photographer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Kat,
Thank you so very much for creating a "time capsule" of my children via your beautiful photos! I still remember the very day they were taken. You have been blessed with the ability to capture children simply being themselves - and the results are wonderful!
Sincerely,
Monica, Bailey, Max and Soph